The articles posted on How2Lab.com are proprietary documents of its owners and its contributors, and it is our intention to have them widely distributed so that more and more individuals and professionals can gain knowledge from them. However, you may need to observe certain restrictions as outlined below.
The information on this website is made available for your personal or professional use and shall not be adapted, edited, changed, transformed, published, distributed, or broadcasted in public in any form or media. While you are free to give wide publicity about the information posted at this website, you shall not distribute for financial gains, sell, rent, sub-license, or lease such information, in whole or in part to any third party. Reproduction of any material contained in How2Lab.com in any form is strictly prohibited.
Permission to use all documents, related graphics and any other material from this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
How2Lab.com grants you permission to:
- View this website and all its contents via any standard web browser on any type of computing device, be it personal computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Involuntarily copy and store the website content in your web browser cache memory only. This is something that your web browser does when you visit the pages of our website.
- Print articles published on this website for your own personal (non-commercial) reading. You can take a print of any of the pages of this website for your own personal reading. Taking a print of any page or making a copy in a CD or in any other form for the purpose of distributing it for financial gains is strictly prohibited.
- Give the website a wide publicity by freely referring How2Lab.com to your friends, associates and others who you think would be benefited from the articles posted here.
- Share links to articles published here with your friends on social networking websites. In no case shall you post the full article. Only a short phrase/quote may be included while sharing the link.
- Provide back-links to the How2Lab.com pages from your own websites/portals. The article content should in no case be copied or replicated on your own website. You may copy a short quote from our content or copy the title of the article, in order to suitably label the back-link. Use of IFRAME tag when linking to content on How2Lab.com, in an attempt to hide the original URL in the browser's address bar, is not permitted.
- For Print Media: If you are publishing a story about How2Lab.com or about any article posted here, you must print the full internet URL of the article with your story.
- Data mining: Except by search engines, any automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
How2Lab treats copyright infringement with due seriousness. If we discover that you have used materials from this website in contravention of our copyright terms, we will be constrained to initiate legal proceedings against you. This may lead to punishment under the law and will also lead to - blacklisting of your domain, suspension of your hosting account on which our content were published, claim of monetary compensation, etc.